-
April 13th, 2006, 03:45 PM
#1
Inactive Member
see tonight tha board is flying...loading quickly and no problems??? I wonder what gives cause the last week sucked!!!
-
April 13th, 2006, 10:56 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Agreed...I mean look at all the wonderful people *Like You* [img]biggrin.gif[/img] I have met here and the JOY each of you bring !!!
-
April 14th, 2006, 03:58 AM
#3
Inactive Member
Yeah, I know. This is much better! Maybe they allocated us some server bandwith or whatever. This is, after all, one of the Greatest Forums of All Time!
-
April 14th, 2006, 04:14 AM
#4
Inactive Member
Gawd, I feel myself getting giddy already. I shouldn't drink after I worked out., That just aint right. Oh, there goes mt grasp of English Grammar. That's always the first to go. This is why I'll never get lucky in any English speaking country. I need aLcohol. Although someone told me last week a Dutch accent is sexy. Hmm, she was probably pulling my chain. I mean leg. No... Wait... D-agh. Why do I always revert to Dutch when there's alcvohol involved?
-
April 14th, 2006, 01:58 PM
#5
Inactive Member
She meant every word of it!!!
I enjoyed a nice cold vanilla rum last night and today I feel peachy!!! [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
April 14th, 2006, 03:52 PM
#6
Inactive Member
Truer things were never said. If I was drinking, I would raise my glass to you.
Wait, let me pour me a Jameson...
-
April 14th, 2006, 03:55 PM
#7
Inactive Member
Okay, I poured me a Seagram's. There was dust on the bottle. Weird.
Okay, TO US! Cheers!
-
April 14th, 2006, 06:41 PM
#8
Inactive Member
Mmm, vanilla rum.
Gosh, I miss my little booze cabinet back home. So much choice. Now it's whiskey or martini. No, make that whiskey, I ran out of martini. I'll move out in 2 weeks and I won't buy new alcohol anymore. [img]frown.gif[/img]
-
April 19th, 2006, 12:39 PM
#9
Inactive Member
Damn time flies doesn't it???
-
April 19th, 2006, 08:07 PM
#10
Inactive Member
I have a nice bottle of Hungarian wine and an illegal cuban cigar....gonna chill out ta-nite..
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks